The Lactation Station Cookie Premix
PLEASE NOTE - UNFORTUNATELY THIS PRODUCT IS UNABLE TO BE SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY. PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
The Lactation Station is a Tauranga based company that produces great tasting functional products that support mothers with their milk supply by providing them with an alternative snack. The ingredients used in their products assist mothers with energy levels and can enrich the breastmilk with key nutrients.
Not breastfeeding? You can still enjoy these delicious goodies!
Lactation Cookie Premix
This is the perfect way to keep your lactation cookie supply stocked, by making your own at home! Simply add butter or coconut oil, 1 egg and 2 tsp of water - easy peasy. You can also choose to add any flavour you like! Renee from The Lactation Station has experimented with Caramilk and it looked delish!
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees fan bake.
- Tip pre-mix into a mixing bowl.
- Remove the flaxmeal sachet and empty this into a separate smaller bowl. Add 2 tsp water, stir and set aside.
- Add 110g of softened butter OR coconut oil and 1 egg to the pre-mix and combine.
- Once the flaxseed mix is set, add to the rest of the mixture and mix together until you have your cookie dough.
- Separate the mix into desired sizes of cookies and place on lined oven trays.
- Bake for 15 mins or until cookies are slightly golden.
- Tip: To get the delicious moist texture, remove the cookies from the oven when they are still slightly soft.
Makes approx 30 cookies. If you do not wish to bake all the cookies at once, separate the dough and freeze a portion to be baked when suits