Why Choose Bear & Moo Modern Cloth Nappies?
- Reusable pocket cloth nappies are cheaper than disposable nappies
- Reusable nappies are a better choice for the environment
- Our cloth nappies have adjustable domes so one size fits most (OSFM) from 3.5kg to 18kg
- One Size Fits Most nappies include one four-layer microfibre insert
- We had our reusable nappies especially made using waterproof PUL with a suede or bamboo lining
- Designed in New Zealand for kiwi kids - support local and shop small
When you make your selection between suede and bamboo, this is the nappy lining fabric, the inner of the nappy that goes against the skin, NOT the insert.
Absorption varies because every baby and child is different. If one insert is not enough for your wee one, you can easily add additional inserts to these nappies to help with absorption.
If you are planning to use these nappies at night, I would highly recommend boosting these as little ones tend to wet more overnight.