When the raincoat gets wet, a secret pattern is revealed! See the SplashMagic pattern appear in the rain then disappear again when dry. Fun for toddler and big kids alike! Providing full protection in both wind and rain, and lined with soft and cosy microfleece for warmth and comfort.
Therm have upgraded this product for 2022, now with taped seams and contoured hood design for maximum waterproofing + weather protection. They have also made the cuffs more comfortable for little hands.
- Eco-Friendly: 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- SplashMagic pattern appears when the fabric gets wet, then returns to the plain colour when dry.
- Taped seams to prevent leaks
- Elasticated hood with contoured peak to protect face
- Microfleece lining throughout for warmth.
- Extra length at the back for added rain and wind protection.
- Extended collar with soft zipper guard to protect the neck.
- Stretchy inner handwarmer cuffs with thumbholes to keep hands protected (updated design for 2022 is less bulky and more comfortable)
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Fleece lined zipper pockets for extra cosy hands when it's chilly outside
- Machine washable and dryer safe.
- Unisex fit
Best Care for your Therm Garment:
We recommend spot cleaning where possible to remove stains. When the garment needs a wash, throw it in the machine (ok to wash with other garments of similar colour) and wash on delicate cycle, then line dry. Once it is dry, pop it in the dryer for 10-20 mins (hot is ok!) to reset the DWR finish.
With correct care, your garment should last many washes.
Outer: 5,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Bedford Shell with SplashMagic Print + taped seams to prevent leaks
Lining: 100% Recycled rPET Microfleece
Made from sustainable recycled materials with home compostable plant-based packaging.