Sophie the Giraffe® is a multi-award winning teething toy that is loved by children worldwide. She is made from 100% natural rubber from the Havea tree and painted with natural food grade paints. Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to teethe & chew.
Sophie is designed to soothe babies gums during all stages of teething. Her bumpy head (ears, nose, horns) and numerous chewable parts help in the early stages with front teeth. In later stages of teething her legs and hooves can be used for entire gum chewing of hard to reach molars.
- Handmade in France
- Soft and nobbly parts to soothe baby's sore gums
- Easy to grip - even for small hands
- Long legs for entire gum chewing or hard to reach molars
- All natural food paint
- Dark spots provide visual stimulation for babies
- Squeaks when pressed to stimulate baby hearing
Sophie the Giraffe is Phthalate-Free with No Vinyl (no-PVC!), 17cm tall (7") and is suitable from 0 months +.
Comes in a gift box, making a perfect baby shower gift. All children will love Sophie!