Your perineum is the firm muscle tissue between the vulva and anus. Massaging the perineal area from 34 weeks onwards can increase blood flow to the area, help the perineal skin stretch a little easier during birth and may reduce the risk of tearing! Think of a perineal massage like a warm-up for your perineum to help with the big day, mentally and physically.
Only Natural Goodness: These natural oils have been carefully selected to make the massage easier without messing with your vagina's natural flora:
- Grapeseed oil
- Avocado oil
- Apricot kernel oil
- Vitamin E
- Jojoba oil
- Calendula oil
Benefits of Perenial Massage
- Prepares perineum for birth by increasing elasticity
- Reduces the risk of tearing and episiotomy
- Can lower the need for stitches
- Can help those with scar tissue from previous births
- Increases blood flow to the area preparing skin tissues
- Helps mama to relax and mentally prepare for birth
Tip: This all-natural oil is also great for baby massage or as a mama body oil.
Directions: How to perineal massage step-by-step instructions are provided inside the box.