NUK Nature Sense Teat, Silicone Teat Similar to a Nipple, BPA-free, 2 per Pack
No matter whether you would like to supplement a feed or stop breastfeeding – many babies find it difficult to get used to a bottle. This is exactly when the NUK Nature Sense Teat comes into play: along with its several tiny openings, which, like the milk ducts of a breastfeeding parent’s breast, ensure a smooth and natural flow, the teat has an extra-wide and flexible lip rest that lets your baby latch on naturally.
The innovative anti-colic vent makes it possible to drink as if from the breast without a pause and this helps to prevent your baby swallowing air. With an extra-soft tip, the teat is particularly flexible and adapts itself to the mouth in a way similar to a nipple.
- Several tiny openings modelled on a breastfeeding parent’s breast give an optimal, smooth and natural flow
- Wide, flexible lip rest with extra-soft teat tip similar to a breastfeeding parent’s nipple
- Innovative anti-colic vent helps prevent air being swallowed
- For children aged 6-18 months, the Small has 3 tiny openings for breast milk, water and tea
- Fits all NUK Nature Sense Baby Bottles, BPA-free
Also available in Medium 6 - 18 months, with 6 tiny openings for formula.