Monsters Training Nappy
Why Choose Bear & Moo Training Nappies
- Reusable cloth nappies are cheaper than disposable nappies
- Reusable nappies are a better choice the environment
- These Bear & Moo nappies are a pull up style nappy with minimum absorbency (approx 20ml) to help your little one move from nappies to toilet training
- They are one size and fit like undies with an elasticated waist and leg holes and no domes or adjustments.
- The leg holes are approx 23cm and the waist is approx 33cm. My 3.5 year old has a 50cm waist and 33cm leg and they fit him well, so best suited for 2 to 4 year olds.
- We had our reusable training nappies especially made using waterproof PUL with a cotton lining
- Designed in New Zealand for kiwi kids - support local and shop small
Please note that you cannot add absorbency to these. The absorbency is built in and they are designed for small accidents and as a middle option between nappies and underwear, not as a night nappy.