Kiwiherb Children’s Organic Echinature is specially formulated for children 0-12 years to support healthy immune function and recovery. This certified organic formulation features premium NZ-grown Echinacea root with a delicious, natural orange flavour. It is ideal for infants and children with poor immune resistance, and frequent ailments or slow recovery.
- Specially formulated for children 0 - 12 years
- BioGro certified organic formula
- Supports the health and function of the immune system
- May support recovery from ills and chills
- Supports upper respiratory tract health
- Guaranteed high potency
Ingredients: Each mL of this certified organic product contains:
- Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) dry root extract 400 microlitres (derived from 200mg dry root)
- In a base of glycerol, purified water, apple (juice concentrate) and orange flavour
- Contains no artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours, or preservatives
Dosage: Maintenance Dose: Take once daily.
During risk times: Take up to 5 times daily, undiluted or dilute in a small amount of water or juice and drink immediately. *For sensitive types or those wishing to avoid alcohol.
- Infants 0 to 1 yr: 0.1 - 0.5mL
- Children 1 to 2 yrs: 0.5 - 1mL
- Children 2 to 4yrs: 1 - 1.5mL
- Children 4 to 6 yrs: 1.5 – 2.5mL
- Children 6-12yrs: 2 - 4 mL
- Adults* and Children over 12 yrs: 4 – 8mL
Note: Those allergic to Asteraceae family plants (e.g. chamomile, artichokes, daisies) should take care when taking Echinacea due to possible allergic reaction. Temporary harmless tingling in the mouth may occur immediately after taking as a natural effect of high quality Echinacea – this is normal and indicative of the quality & potency of Echinacea.