A unique colour-changing nursery thermometer that provides safety reassurance at a glance. The Groegg2 also acts as a nightlight and has adjustable brightness to suit your baby.
Its larger, brighter design makes it even easier than before to check your little one is resting at the correct temperature, and is accurate to within +/- 1 degree. A yellow glow suggests a comfortable temperature for children to sleep in, whilst a blue glow suggests it's too cold and a red glow suggests it's too high.
The correct room temperature is vital for creating a safe sleeping environment for a baby. Health professionals recommend that the room that your baby sleeps in should be maintained at 16–20°C. The Groegg, the colour changing digital room thermometer, is another clever innovation to help promote safer sleep for babies. The patented Groegg 2 glows yellow if the room temperature is within 16–20°C. If the room temperature is outside this range, take action to cool or heat the room, or adjust the baby’s bedding or clothing.
- Easy to understand colour coded system indicates room temperature
- Digital thermometer with permanent lit LCD readout
- Soft touch silicone dome
- Gentle night light with 3 different light levels
- Guidance on correct tog of Grobag to use
- Instructions and safer sleep guidance courtesy of The Lullaby Trust included
- Mains powered (adaptor included)
- Height 12.5cm