Tone It Down - Purple Solid Shampoo (110g)
With no sulfates or petrochemical-derived dyes, this purple solid shampoo (great for blondes and silver foxes) is best used as your regular shampoo to keep the yellow tones at bay. Babassu and jasmine oils add shine and body with beetroot extract for extra colour power.
Best used in conjunction with the Tone It Down Conditioner for bright, luminous locks.
Almost every purple product out there uses coal tar dyes, such as acid violet. They are extremely powerful dyes, some of which bind to hair very efficiently. But this also means they are petrochemical derivatives, and come with some health concerns too.
As this Shampoo is not made from coal tar dyes, you will need to use this shampoo as your every-wash shampoo to gain the full benefits, which also means it will nourish and not dry out your hair.
- To keep brass at bay, use this as your regular shampoo.
- Find it doesn't lather as much? As it's sulfate-free, you don't get huge amounts of foam - so use it twice if you really want that squeaky-clean feeling.
- As the Tone It Down range contains a high concentration of purple pigments, these products may transfer on to surfaces in your bathroom. To combat this, we recommend rinsing the surfaces immediately to avoid staining.
One bar of shampoo is equivalent to three bottles of liquid shampoo.
Extra pro tip: To ensure your solid face cleanser bars, shampoo and conditioner bars stay in tip-top shape, keep them out of water in the In-Shower Container.
Giving up the bottle is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Wet your hair and the bar. Slide the bar from root to tip 3-4 times
- Put the bar down and lather shampoo into hair. It will foam!
Rinse and follow with conditioner if you need to.
Ingredients: Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium cocoyl glycinate, stearic acid, mica, cocoyl methyl glucamide, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, lactic acid, Orbignya oleifera (babassu) seed oil, betaine, brassica alcohol, Vegetable glycerine, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, natural fragrance, Jasminum grandiflorum (jasmine) essential oil, beta vulgaris (beetroot) extract, benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol, linalool, eugenol
This ingredient list is subject to change, customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.