The Concha clam shell, bath time & teething toy, is one of the newest fully moulded natural rubber toys by Lanco.
The toy is a unique teething toy imitating shell form and texture with lots of lines and bumps to help with sensory development and soothing their aching gums during teething times. Great bath time toy.
- Hand made with 100% organic natural rubber from the sap of Hevea tree in Spain since 1952
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines, Phthalates FREE
- Hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes
- Confirm to EU safety requirements of EN71/1/2/3.
- The toy is brightly coloured and soft to touch. Easy to grasp and handle for tiny hands
- All this makes it ideal for soothing teething gums and the sensory development of your baby by stimulating 4 senses: sight, touch, smell and taste
- No squeaker, fully moulded
- As it is hand made from natural rubber and hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes you can be safe in the knowledge your baby is completely safe to chew it as a teether and interact with it as they please
Care instructions: To clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Important: Adult supervision is recommended at all times
- Do not leave the toy under direct sunlight for long time
- Do not sterilise
Also available from Lanco is the Karacola Whelk Shell.
Suitable from birth