Design a Nappy Competition
We are so excited to launch our Design a Nappy competition! This is your chance to get your design featured on our nappies (and possibly other products too). We have worked with designers from both NZ and overseas, and now we want to work with our customers to deliver a nappy that you will all love!
There's no restrictions on how many entries you can submit. Think about our style, the kinds of prints we usually sell, and what you would love to see on a nappy.
- The design needs to be a high quality square seamless repeating pattern submitted as a JPG, PNG or PDF file.
- Email your design to email@example.com with the subject line 'Design a Nappy'.
- Entries close 8pm Friday 31 July 2020.
- Entries are open to NZ & Australian residents.
- If your design is chosen you will win $150 cash, a $200 Bear & Moo gift voucher and a minimum of 3 of each item that we print with your design on it.
The Finer Details:
- Entries close 8pm Friday 31 July 2020 and the winning entry will be decided at our sole discretion.
- The design will be printed on our nappies, with the potential for it to be printed on other products too (wet bags, mini wet bags, training nappies, swim nappies, sanitary pads and breast pads). This will be at our discretion and products will be not be sold until 2021. Bear & Moo may decide to reprint these products in the future - there will be no additional compensation or prize if we do this.
- Any entry you submit must be 100% your own design and work.
- All entrants give permission for Bear & Moo to have full rights and exclusivity of the winning design only. The winning design cannot be reproduced, duplicated, sold or used by any other business or for any other purpose. We are open to discussing an expiry date on this if you are deemed the winner.
- The winning artist will be credited on the Bear & Moo website as well as on social media.
- Winning the competition does not contract Bear & Moo to utilising the winning artist for future paid designs, although that may be negotiated.
Still have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help out!